Summary of official Game Rules:
Game Rules for Divine Fortune from NetEnt
Rules for this NetEnt slot
Game Rules for Divine Fortune
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Divine Fortune™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-line video slot featuring Wild substitutions, Re-Spins, Free Spins and a Jackpot Bonus game.
- The game is played with 20 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels and different coin values.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the paytable.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All coin wins pay on bet lines and Jackpot Bonus game wins only.
- After a Wild symbol appears on the reels and all bet wins are awarded for that spin, each Wild symbol shifts one place vertically on the reels and a Falling Wilds Re-Spin is awarded, in both the main game and Free Spins.
- Wild symbols that shift vertically during Falling Wilds Re-Spins are called Falling Wilds.
- Wild symbols continue to activate Falling Wilds Re-Spins until they disappear from the reels. A Falling Wilds Re-Spin is still awarded when the Wild symbol on the bottom row falls off the reels.
- Additional Falling Wilds Re-Spins can be won during a Falling Wilds Re-Spin.
- A Bonus symbol cannot appear on the same reel as a Falling Wild in the main game, as long as the Falling Wild is active. Bonus symbols do not appear during Free Spins.
- Both Free Spins and the Jackpot Bonus game can be won during a Falling Wilds Re-Spin.
- Falling Wilds Re-Spins wins are automatically added to any wins from the initial spin.
- In both the main game and Free Spins, the Wild on Wild feature is activated when an Overlay Wild lands on a Wild symbol.
- After the Wild symbol expands to cover the entire reel and all bet wins are awarded for that spin, each Wild symbol shifts one place vertically on the reels and a Re-Spin is awarded 2 Overlay Wilds on the reel.
- If 3 or more Free Spins symbols appear in the same spin as a Wild symbol, any Falling Wilds Re-Spins that are won in the round that activated Free Spins are played after Free Spins is completed.
- In the main game only, if 3 or more Bonus symbols have been collected after the final spin of an entire round, including Falling Wilds Re-Spins, the Jackpot Bonus game is activated.
- 3 or more Free Spins symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game, including during Falling Wilds Re-Spins, activate Free Spins according to the Paytable.
- Additional Free Spins cannot be won during Free Spins.
Top Casinos for Divine Fortune
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- In Free Spins only, any Wild symbol appearing on the reels becomes an Expanding Wild which automatically expands to cover the entire reel.
- The Jackpot Bonus game is activated when 3 or more Bonus symbols are collected in the main game only, including Falling Wilds Re-Spins.
- All spins within the Jackpot Bonus game are free.
- The collected Bonus symbols are randomly placed on the reels before the start of the Jackpot Bonus game.
- The Jackpot Bonus game has 15 independent reels, spinning individually.
- Each Bonus symbol has a random coin win value of 10 – 200 x bet level.
- The player starts the Jackpot Bonus game with 3 spins, the number of spins resets to 3 when a Bonus symbol lands on the reels during a spin.
- Bonus symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the Jackpot Bonus game remain on the reels until the Jackpot Bonus game ends.