Game Rules for Leprechaun's Luck from Playtech
Game Rules for Leprechaun's Luck
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Leprechaun’s Luck online slot is a 5-Reel 20-line slot game.
- The number of paylines is fixed. Wins can form on any payline.
- For information on paylines, click Info and go to the Paylines page.
- Choose your bet by clicking + and - below the Line Bet field.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being wagered in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable (on the Payouts screen) are multiplied by the line bet.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays. Simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field will count up the accumulated winnings. This can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- The Wild symbol can stand for any symbol except the Pot of Gold Scatter symbol, the Free Spins Scatter symbol and the Wishing Well Scatter symbol to make the best possible winning combination.
There are 3 Scatter symbols in Leprechauns Luck.
1 The Pot of Gold Scatter symbol triggers the Rainbow of Wealth Bonus whenever 3 or more appear anywhere on the reels.
2 The Free Spins Scatter symbol triggers Free Spins whenever 3 or more appear anywhere on the reels.
3 The Wishing Well Scatter symbol appears only in the middle reel. Whenever the Wishing Well Scatter symbol lands on the middle reel the Wishing Well Bonus will be triggered.
- The Rainbow of Wealth bonus is triggered when 3 or more the Pot of Gold Scatter symbols land anywhere on the reels.
- There is no win attached to the Pot of Gold Scatter symbols - only entry to the Rainbow of Wealth bonus, which itself guarantees a win.
- When the Rainbow of Wealth bonus is triggered, the screen will transition to show the rainbow trail with prize multipliers.
During the bonus, you spin a wheel to play:
- Press the SPIN button to spin the wheel – a pointer then moves across the numbers 1-6 and the collect position. The background colours of the 7 positions will also cycle through the 7 colours of the rainbow.
- The background colours will then stop so you can see the colour you would get for landing on each of the sections.
- The pointer will then slow down and stop.
- The colour it stops on will be lit up on the rainbow (all colours start unlit).
- If the colour it stops on has already been lit then it remains lit (doesn't get turned off by getting the same colour again, you just don't get an extra colour lit).
- The number the pointer stops on will be the number of spaces you move along the trail.
- The bonus round will continue until the pointer lands on the "Collect" position or you reach the last value at the end of the rainbow.
- Your winnings will be your total stake multiplied by the final value you stop on along the trail. You only get the winnings at the end and so it does not matter which positions you stopped on along the way to get to that end position.
- If all 7 colours of the rainbow get lit, then you win the Progressive Jackpot. See the section below for more information on the Progressive Jackpot.
- The Wishing Well Bonus is triggered when the Wishing Well Scatter symbol lands in the middle reel.
- You will be taken to the Wishing Well Bonus screen, where a bucket will descend into the well.
- As the bucket descends down the well, it will collect cash prizes.
- Once the bucket reaches the bottom of the well, all cash prizes will be awarded and the bonus will end.
- If there is a pile of gold at the bottom of the well, you will win the Progressive Jackpot. See the Progressive Jackpot section below for more information.
- The Free Spins feature is triggered when 3 or more Free Spins Scatter symbols land anywhere on the reels.
- The Leprechaun will award you a random amount of Free Spins when the bonus is triggered.
- The Leprechaun will blow smoke from his pipe that will form numbers.
- These numbers will be the amount of Free Spins awarded.
- This will happen a random amount of times.
- All Free Spins from the smoke numbers will be added and then awarded.
- The Leprechaun will then jump across the reels. Every position he lands on will become a locked wild for the entirety of Free Spins.
- During Free Spins, an enhanced reel set is used for a higher likelihood of wins.
- All Scatter symbols are removed from the reels during Free Spins.
There are 2 ways to win the Progressive Jackpot in Leprechauns Luck:
1 If a pile of gold is at the bottom of the well in the Wishing Well Bonus, you will win the Progressive Jackpot.
2 If all the colours of the rainbow are lit up in the Rainbow of Wealth bonus, you will win the Progressive Jackpot.