How to Play Ariana from Microgaming
A help guide for the Ariana slot from Microgaming
How to Play Ariana
- The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols form a winning combination on the payline. The payout is dependent on the winning combination formed.
- Click on the Coin Size arrows to increase (+) or decrease (-) the coin size you wish to bet.
- Click on the Coin arrows to increase (+) or decrease (-) the number of coins you wish to bet.
- Click on Max Bet to bet the maximum bet allowed. This number of coins bet increases to the maximum and the game automatically starts playing.
- Click Spin to activate the reels and start the game.
- The reels will SPIN and the symbols will line up.
- Select STOP if you want the reels to stop quickly while spinning.
- If you have a winning combination lined up then the win is highlighted on the reels. You are paid the amount as displayed in the Win box.
- If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
Top Casinos for Ariana
- OPTIONS: You can change options such as disabling sounds, enabling Quickspin and enhancing the graphics.
- STATS: This option displays Spin results and the Highest Wins in a current game session.
- HELP: This displays the Game Rules and How to Play. (Opens in a new window)
- PAYS: Shows current Paytable.
- WIN: This displays the top 5 recent biggest wins and click the Recent tab to view your recent views. You can also view wins in coins and credits by checking the box.
- BALANCE BOX: This shows your current balance and can be clicked to display in credits or coins or even both. Click Summary to view a summary of your casino balances.
- AUTOPLAY: This lets you play the game automatically and you can select how many rounds to play. You can choose from 10 rounds all the way up to a custom amount.
- ?: This button displays the Game Rules and How to Play. (Opens in a new window)
- AUDIO: Select this speaker icon to turn on/off the game sounds.