Become A Wild Slot Bandit At Sky VegasMonday, Sep 11, 2017 10:39
How Can I Win?
Upon staking, the reels will spin and a win can occur in one of the following ways:
1. A Cash Value is awarded.
2. Wild Deals Free Spins are activated by the scatter symbol landing on reels 1, 3 and 5.
A number of wilds appear on the reels.
Wilds West starts when a Dynamite Wild Symbol lands on reel 5, reel 4 or reel 3. The Wild symbol then moves 1 reel left on each spin until reel 1 is reached – these extra 2 to 4 spins are free.
Wild Deals Free Spins
Catch all Wild Bandits during your 15 Wild Deals Free Spins sequence. Keep your Wild Bandits on the reels or take the bribe and let them go. Any Wild Bandits on the reels at the end of the Wild Deals Free Spins sequence will be jailed and you will be awarded a bounty value.
All Wild Bandits symbols are Wild and their position on the reels is fixed:
- 1x3 Wild Bandit can land on reel 2, reel 3 or reel 4
- 2x3 Wild Bandit can land on reel 2 and reel 3 or reel 3 and reel 4
- 3x3 Wild Bandit can land on reel 2, reel 3 and reel 4
After a Wild Bandit lands on the reels and the reel win is checked, they will offer you a bribe.
- ‘RELEASE’ to take the bribe and let them go. The bandit will spin off the reels and the released achievement will be collected.
- ‘HOLD to keep the bandit on the reels. A held bandit can be upgraded to a bigger bandit or released with another bandit landing on the reels (only available for a combination of 1x3 bandits on reel 2 and reel 4), the released achievement will be collected. A held bandit can also be jailed at the end of the Wild Deals Free Spins sequence when a mystery bounty value will be added to the total win and the jailed achievement will be collected.
Each Wild Bandit can be captured, jailed and released.
When a bandit lands on the reels they are ‘CAPTURED’.
The first time the bandit is captured, the achievement for his capture will be recorded on the achievement screen.
If you decide to take the bribe the bandit is released.
The first time the bandit is released, the achievement for his release will be recorded on the achievement screen.
If you decide to keep the bandit, the bandit will be held on the reel until:
- A bigger bandit replaces them.
- A second bandit lands on a non-adjacent reel.
- The sequence finishes, the bandit is JAILED and you will get the bounty on his head.
The first time the bandit is jailed, the achievement for his imprisonment will be recorded on the achievement screen.
The bandit held on the reels can upgrade to a bigger bandit. The original bandit will leave the reels, while the new bandit becomes ‘CAPTURED‘ and offers the player a fresh bribe for their release. It is only possible to swap for a bigger bandit. Therefore the new bandit will have a bigger maximum bounty on their head and can make larger wins on the reels:
- 1x3 bandit can be upgraded to a 2x3 or a 3x3 bandit
- 2x3 bandit can be upgraded to a 3x3 bandit
- 3x3 bandit cannot be upgraded
Two Bandits In View
If there are two bandits in view, the player's choice is applied to both:
The bribe is offered for releasing both bandits. If ‘RELEASE’ is chosen, the bribe is added to the total win, the released achievement will be collected for both bandits (if either are to be collected) and both bandits spin off the reels.
If ‘HOLD’ is chosen, they will both stay on the reels. Unless they are swapped for a bigger bandit, they will both be jailed at the end of the Wild Deals™ Free Spins sequence, the bounty will be added to the total win and the jailed achievement will be collected for both bandits (if either are to be collected).
It is not possible for any bandit to be in view with another bandit, except from 1x3 bandit or reel 2 and 1x3 bandit or reel 4. These can only be swapped with a 3x3 Wild Bandit.
Boost Your Return To Player (RTP)
Collect your achievements to boost your RTP by guaranteed wins. Release all bandits to guarantee a win on all future Wild Shootout spins. Jail all bandits to guarantee a win on all future Wilds West spin sequences.