Bet365's In-Play Offer2017-04-18 11:24:04
The offer applied to Leicester’s Champions League quarter-final tie against Atletico Madrid on Wednesday night (April 12th). This offer appears every so often for Bet365 users, and below we outline the terms of the offer. It must be noted that this offer varies from country to country, and different countries will have different games for the in-play offer. Bet365 users should receive an email informing them of the current offer, or log in to their Bet365 account and check their inbox for a relevant message.
To qualify for the in-play offer, customers must place a pre-match bet on the chosen game. There are no restrictions on the market selected and Bet365 have a plethora of markets available, including Asian handicaps, goal markets, corner markets, half-time markets and player/goalscorer markets. Once the game starts, users are then invited to place another bet in-play (the game will have live betting available on the in-play menu). The first in-play bet placed is only eligible for the offer, and if that bet loses, Bet365 will refund the stake (up to the same value of your largest pre-match stake (maximum refund is €50/£50 depending on currency)). Users will not be notified of or credited with a free bet, and must, therefore, have the necessary funds to place the in-play bet. Should this lose, however, the account will be credited with the stake placed (usually within 2 hours of the match ending).
Terms And Conditions
We will go through some of the most important points of this offer.
1. This offer is solely applicable to the game advertised (in this case Atletico Madrid v Leicester)
2. Any pre-match bet that has been fully or partly cashed out at any stage, or edited pre-match or in-play, will not be eligible for the offer.
3. If your first in-play bet has been cashed out (fully or partly) or edited, the user will no longer be eligible for the offer
4. If more than one in-play selection is placed on the same bet slip, the first selection on the bet slip will be deemed to be the risk-free bet
5. Pre-match is defined as any bet placed prior to kick-off whilst in-play is defined as any bet placed after kick-off
6. Bets placed via Telephone Betting are not eligible
7. This Bet365 offer is limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, same payment account number, telephone number, and shared computer
8. Offer is only available to customers residing in Great Britain and the Republic of Ireland (although Bet365 users around the world may receive similar offers)
Play Safe or Go For Glory?
The Bet365 risk-free offer gives users the opportunity to place a risk-free bet in-play on a banker for safe returns or an outlandish bet at high odds, safe in the knowledge that should it lose the money will be returned. And should it win, then it’s lobster for dinner. Whatever your betting system is, this offer should not be missed. Those who missed out on this week’s offer should fear not, as another similar offer is sure to be around the corner.