Coral Live Casino Welcome Bonus2017-05-19 09:54:16
With an excellent selection to choose from between roulette, blackjack, hi-lo, baccarat and Hold’Em, Coral Live Casino gives users the chance to experience the highs and lows of the casino from their PC or phone. New Live Casino users can avail of this offer by logging into their Coral account and clicking ‘Buy In’ on the promotions page. In order to receive a £$€50 bonus, users must buy in with £$€50. As ever, terms and conditions apply and we will go through some of the most noteworthy below.
Terms And Conditions
1. In order to qualify for this welcome bonus, Coral users must have a minimum of £$€50 in their Coral cash balance account. Once logged in, users must click on ‘Buy In’ on the promotions page. A £$€50 bonus will thus be automatically assigned to your account, followed by a pop up where you must agree to the terms given.
2. Once accepting this pop-up, your funds will then be committed to the Casino Linked Cash section of your Coral account.
3. The welcome bonus will be automatically credited to the casino bonus section of your account. For example, if you deposit £$€100 and commit £$€50 to the welcome bonus, that £$€50 will be ring-fenced and you will receive a £$€50 bonus.
4. A wagering requirement of 40 times the bonus amount (for example; £$€50 bonus x 40 = £$€2000) must be met before any of your winnings can be withdrawn. All Live Casino games qualify 100% towards the wagering requirement. However, Live Roulette (all versions of roulette on the casino and games tabs online, on downloadable client and on mobile) games covering more than 67% of the board and all other games qualify 0% towards the wagering requirement.
5. Users can view their remaining wagering requirement by clicking ‘Cash Balance’ at the top of the page.
6. The bonus will expire within 7 days after acceptance of the bonus. If wagering has not been completed within this time frame, the entire bonus balance (comprising bonus plus winnings) shall be removed. This is an extremely important term and Coral users should especially take note of this.
7. Any Coral user that has withdrawn funds from any section of his/her Coral account (including sports) before completing all of the required wagering attributed to the Casino link bonus will have his/her bonus funds and winnings removed from their account.
8. The offer is open to the UK and Irish Coral customers who have not previously accepted any Coral Live Casino welcome bonus offer.
9. The offer is limited to one bonus per person, per household, and per IP address.
10. Players deemed at the sole discretion of Coral to be adopting a low-risk betting strategy in order to clear wagering requirements will have their bonus in addition to any winnings removed. This includes, for example, betting on red or black and similar low-risk strategies.
Check out our Coral Casino Review now!