Responsible Gambling at RedSpinsWednesday, Nov 21, 2018 12:00
For a fine selection of top online slots as well as a host of enticing casino bonuses then get yourself over to RedSpins right now! This UK online casino was launched just recently in 2017 and has racked up a large but loyal following in a very short space of time. RedSpins takes Responsible Gambling extremely seriously as they want players to enjoy their games and are fully aware that for a small number of people, gambling can become a problem. This is why RedSpins has a range of measures in place to ensure players gamble responsible while on the site. Read on to find out all about them.
First off, RedSpins inform players if that they feel gambling may be taking over their lives then they need to answer the following questions:
- Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
- Do you hide the amount your gamble from friends or family?
- Do you gamble to escape boredom or unhappiness?
- Have family or friends ever criticised your gambling?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of time or money you have spent on gambling?
- After losing, do you feel you have to win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed to get money for gambling or to pay a gambling debt?
- Do arguments, frustrations; anger or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
Responsible Gambling Features
To safeguard players from developing a gambling problem, RedSpins has a wide range of measures in place on the site. These include the following:
This feature allows you to manage your gameplay at the casino as it will appear as a pop-up message based on a time period set by you. You will then be presented with two options: you can continue playing or review your account history. If you decide to continue playing then the Reality Check message will reset until the required time period elapses once more.
RedSpins allows players to set deposit limits on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Deposit limits are automatically set to ‘No Limit’ so make sure to set a limit if you wish to curb how much you deposit at the casino.
Taking Time Out
If you feel like taking a break from the casino then RedSpins allows you to set a time out period ranging from 24 hours all the way up to 6 weeks. You can re-open your account at any point in time should you wish to do so. Time Out requests must be made by contacting the Customer Service team.
If you want to take a complete break from gambling altogether then you can choose to self-exclude yourself from the casino. To do this, all you need to do is get in touch with the support team to facilitate this request. Players can self-exclude for a period between 6 months up to 5 years. If you do decide to self-exclude then it is strongly recommended to contact other betting companies and do the same with them to ensure you fully minimise the risks of gambling online.