Signing in at StanJames2017-05-15 10:42:13
StanJames is one of biggest bookmakers in the United Kingdom. To tell you a little bit about the company, it was formed in 1973 by Steve Fisher and James Holder. They started the business with a single betting shop in Oxfordshire and right now they have over 90 shops throughout the United Kingdom. The main reason StanJames has grown so quickly is because they focused a lot of attention on their website and mobile sites quite early on. To date, the company has over 14 million registered customers in over 120 different countries.
How to Log in
The process to log into your StanJames account couldn’t get any easier. Firstly, you must click the “Log in” button that is on the top right-hand corner of the site. After this, a box will appear in the middle of your screen. It’s now up to you to enter your StanJames Login details. You need to put in your username and password. If you have done this correctly, then you will be ready to roll and get stuck in at what StanJames has in store.
If you are prompted with a message saying “incorrect username/password”, then it’s probably best to try and enter your StanJames login details again. You may have made an error when entering one of them. If this fails, then its best recommended that you click the “Forgotten Login Details” button. Upon clicking this you will be on the way to resetting your StanJames login details and you can regain access to your StanJames account.
How to reset your StanJames login details?
This process is nice and simple and shouldn’t take you too long -
- Firstly, you must click the “Forgotten Details Button” as previously mentioned above.
- You must now provide the email address and date of birth that is registered with your account.
- Next, you will be asked to answer and security question to which you have set an answer to when you created the account.
- If the above all goes smoothly, then you should receive an email from StanJames giving you the option to reset your StanJames login details.
- If you can’t seem to find an email, have a look in your spam folder. For some reason, it may have ended up there.
- Open the email from StanJames and click the link provided. This will take you to a secure web page that will give you the option to reset your password. When choosing a new password for your StanJames login, it is advised that you try and use a combination on Upper and lower case letters as well as numbers. This is to ensure your account is secure and cannot be accessed unknowingly.
- If your new password meets the requirements outlined by StanJames then you should be redirected to the StanJames homepage.
- You can now log in with your brand new StanJames login details and immerse yourself in what StanJames has to offer.
- If in the event you block your account, you should get in touch with a member of support. A member of staff will be glad to help provided you can provide some necessary security information about your StanJames account. You can use Live chat, phone or email to get in touch with a member of staff. Keep your StanJames login secure and you will be able to enjoy what StanJames has to offer to your heart's content!