Playtech acquires Bingo provider ECM Systems2016-10-24 11:09:37
ECM Systems supplies bingo software for the UK retail bingo market. Among ECM Systems' customers are Gala Bingo and Mecca Bingo.
“This is a significant step in strengthening and expanding our Playtech ONE offering within the bingo sector and we look forward to working with Allen and the whole ECM team,” said Playtech's CEO Mor Weizer.
Bingo has a long tradition in the UK. The numbers game is particularly popular among an older segment of players, and – unlike slot games – attracts many female players.
ECM Systems was among the first companies to capitalise on the ever-growing online demand for bingo games. In 2016, ECM Systems reported revenues of £9.1m.
Playtech acquired 90% of the company. The remaining 10% continue to be owned by Allen Richardson, ECM Systems's CEO.
Best Welcome Bonus
Plush CasinoGet your fantastic 100% Welcome Bonus up to £100 + 100 bonus spins at Plush Casino!!Read ReviewClaim Bonus
CasinoLuckCasinoLuck welcomes you with a superb 100% Welcome Bonus up to £50 and 50 Spins on the Starburst slot!!Read ReviewClaim Bonus
Genesis CasinoGenesis Casino welcomes you with a 100% bonus up to £100 + 300 Free Spins on Starburst!!#Ad 18+ Full T&C's Apply.. New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 40x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 30 Spins will be credited instantly upon qualifying deposit + then 30 per day for 9 days on Starburst. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Free Spins winnings £100. Ewallets excluded. - BeGambleAware.orgRead ReviewClaim Bonus
Spin HillSpin the Mega Reel for the chance to win up to 500 Free Spins with Spin Hill!#Ad New Players Only, Min Deposit £10.00, £8.00 Max Win Per 10 Spins, Max Bonus Equal To Lifetime Deposits (Up To £250.00), 65X Wagering Requirements And Full T&CS Apply Here. Cashback Must Be Claimed On-Site, Calculated As A % Of Daily Deposits, Minus Withdrawals. Further T&Cs Apply. 18+. BeGambleAware.org.Read ReviewClaim Bonus