How to Play Turning Totems from Thunderkick
How to turn those totems in the desert!
How to Play Turning Totems
- The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols form a winning combination on the payline. The payout is dependent on the winning combination formed.
- Click on the Bet Box to increase (+) or decrease (-) the coin size you wish to bet. This also applies to the Lines and Coins value. Click Spin to spin the reels.
- Alternatively, you may Click Auto-spin to spin the reels for a predetermined number of times. The reels will Spin and the symbols will line up. If you have a winning combination lined up, then the win is highlighted on the reels. You are paid the amount as displayed in the Win box.
- If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
- The Total bet is shown in the TOTAL BET display. Change the bet by clicking on the display and choosing the total bet of your choice.
- The Total Bet is based on the bet per line multiplied by the number of active lines, which is locked at 40.
Top Casinos for Turning Totems
- The game is started by pressing the SPIN button.
- Any total win in a game round will be displayed in the WIN field.
- All wins are multiplied by the bet per line.
- Bet line wins pay in succession from leftmost to right.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- The separate bet line wins will be displayed on the bet lines during win presentation.
- All winning combinations in the game can be viewed in the PAYTABLE.
- To win you’ll need to land at least six of the same symbol anywhere across the poles (much like a scatter symbol). Landing six will give you the minimum win amount, however, you could in theory land the same symbol 15 times and this is where the largest payouts happen. With no win lines as such, you’ll simply have a total stake for the spin, which you can choose.